Sunday, January 16, 2005

Video: Love Actually

When this movie came out last year, I thought that my head would explode. So much talent (and beauty) crammed into one little movie? Good grief! I would never need to see another movie again!

Then I saw it. Eh. I liked it alright enough, but it was not the be all and end all I had been looking for. How sadly disappointing!

The second time I saw it, I liked it more, which made me a happy girl. It really is quite a happy, fun movie.

Last night was about the tenth time I'd seen it (the victim of many occasions of people saying 'you have to see this!' to others present) As says one character (possibly the cutest - after Colin Firth, of course): Enough.

Natalie: Hello, David. I mean "sir". Shit, I can't believe I've just said that. Oh and now I've gone and said "shit" - twice. I'm so sorry, sir.
Prime Minister: It's fine, it's fine. You could've said "fuck", and then we'd have been in real trouble.
Natalie: Thank you, sir. I did have an awful premonition that I was going to fuck up the first day. Oh piss-it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home