Monday, January 31, 2005

Video: MASH

Saturday and Sunday: Oh, how I mourn! I really, really, really wanted to like MASH. Really, and truly, I did. And for those of you who know me, you know it doesn't take much for me to like a movie. Really not much at all.

I do like little things called diction and plot, however. Two things that MASH was sorely lacking in.

I can see maybe liking this movie while high. But even then, I don't think I'd be able to pay enough attention to it. Sigh... Such a shame. Maybe my problem was just that I missed Alan Alda. I do love me some Alan Alda. As well as the TV program MASH.

Which the movie is not.

At all.


Hotlips O'Houlihan: I wonder how such a degenerated person ever reached a position of authority in the Army Medical Corps.
Father Mulcahy: He was drafted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home