Monday, January 31, 2005

TV: Snow Dogs

Saturday: I turned on the television, and somehow became hypnotically entranced by Cuba Gooding Jr. in Snow Dogs. I think part of me was trying to heal my soul after the afternoon movie I'd watched (see earlier post) Because, really, I have no other explanation.

It did provide ample time to get some serious crocheting done, however. Not to mention the little nap I took in the middle of it.

In the movie Cuba plays a successful dentist who finds out that he is adopted when his birth mother dies and leaves him her estate in Alaska. He has to go to a po-dunk town in Alaska to claim his inheritance. Once there, he discovers that his birth father is white (yegads!) and there are a lot of dogs.

Now that I think about it, I think I was watching just to see the shots of Alaska. It is so pretty there!

By the way, isn't there another Cuba Gooding Jr. movie where he plays a successful businessman with a relative that dies and he has to go to some po-dunk town to claim his inheritance? I'll skip that one.

Amelia: [on phone] Hey, honey. How's Alaska?
Ted: Oh, just great. Everything's white. Including my father!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home