Monday, January 31, 2005

Video: Chasing Liberty

Sunday: Chasing Liberty is another in the string of teeny-bopper movies that I own and love. And THIS one stars Mandy Moore. This was actually the movie that earned Miss Moore a modicum of respect in my eye (much like Ever After renewed Drew Barrymore for me). Granted, it is not a great movie. Not really even much of a good movie. But it is the perfect movie to watch while you are rearranging and cleaning your bedroom, as I was. It is the kind of movie that doesn't take much concentration, and when you do pay attention, it makes you smile (if you're me, anyway... I don't think it would make, say... Francis Ford Copolla smile...)

Plus: Cute Guy With British Accent, with the added bonus of Funny Guy With Cockney Accent. They almost outshine Bad American Singer Turned Actress.

Anna Foster: The naked virgin is safely in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home