Sunday, February 27, 2005

Theater: Hitch

I had good hopes for Hitch - I've always like Will Smith, and haven't been really disappointed by any of his movies yet. This one did not fail me! It is very, very funny. I laughed and laughed! Kevin James, who I'm also a fan of from his TV show does a fantastic job as well.

The movie stars Will Smith as Hitch, a relationship 'consultant' - he helps hopeless men (like Kevin James as Albert Brennaman) figure out how to be smoothe enough to not drive women away in droves. When Hitch meets a girl that he really likes, he starts to get as clumsy and awkward as the men he tries to help.

And, oh, it is funny. Not Oscar-worthy of course, but I don't feel that I wasted my time seeing this movie on Oscar Eve instead of, say, Million Dollar Baby...


Hitch: In case you missed high school: hitting is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home