Sunday, March 20, 2005

Video: Never Been Kissed

I think this marks the first movie that I've watched twice in the year. I actually don't believe that I made it until mid-March before recycling a movie. Though, looking back, I didn't put this on my list because I had put it on one night as I was falling asleep, and I fell asleep before I was very far into it.

Anyway. Love the movie. It is a great look back at high school and the awful things that can happen to you there... I was right there with all the awkward things, but our school was not so heavy into mean cliques. I feel like I missed out somehow. I won't have Michael Vartan swooping in as Super-Teacher to save me. *sniff* Not that I'll ever be an under-cover reporter going back to high school.

Rob Geller: All you need is for one person to think you're cool, and you're in. Everyone else will be scared to question it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home