Sunday, March 20, 2005

Video: Evita

I remember seeing Evita in the theater during college. For some reason, it was one of the most memorable theater experiences I ever had. Oh, wait, I remember. It was really snowy, and our friend dropped us off at the wrong part of the mall, and we ended up having to climb a really big, snowy hill. Odd the things we remember.

I also remember devising a plan with one of the friends I saw it with (the fellow hill-climber). We were going to get our third friend (the guy safely in the car, parked safely at the top of the hill) to follow us around playing his saxophone as we went up to random guys and sang the "I'd be surprisingly good for you" song.

We never tried it out, but I think it would have worked...

Eva Peron: But you really should know, I'd be good for you... I'd be surprisingly good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home